"Finally, at the age of 40, I trust God with my future and I feel good about my life."
- Spray deodorant
- Coffee, Tea bags
- Beverage mixes – punch, hot chocolate, etc.
- Canned vegetables – peas, carrots, mixed, beans, etc.
- Bake beans, Kidney beans
- Canned fruit
- Canned potatoes
- Men’s pants, particularly sizes 28-34’’ waist
- Boys & Girls pants sizes 2-14
- Infant girls pants sizes 0-24 months
- Women’s undergarments
- Men’s athletic shoes
- Twin & Queen sized sheets
- White pillowcases
- White face and bath towels
Needs Full Size Personal Care Items!
HELP HAVEN OF REST FILL 3,000 BAGS
Get together with your neighbors, families, friends, churches, co-workers, schools or civic organizations to fill Hope Totes for thousands of needy individuals and households.
You may request Hope Tote bags to fill, or receive additional information by calling Katrina Henry at Haven of Rest at 330-535-1563.
Please do not put cash in the Hope Tote bags.
Items to Collect: Toothbrushes and toothpaste ● Soap ● Shaving cream ● Disposable Razors ● Shampoo and conditioner ● Deodorant ● Lip Balm ● Socks ● Brush and Comb ● Shoelaces ● Hand or body lotion ● Facial Tissues